Site Graal Systems
Graal Systems is a French software publisher specialised in mass data processing and available in the cloud or on premise.
Founded in 2021, Graal Systems is committed to enable every company to take advantage from its data, in real time and at scale, using a simple, intuitive and user friendly solution allowing to quickly build, run, deploy and scale their data and IA projects.
We are looking for a motivated data engineer to help plan, maintain, and constantly improve our data warehouse and ETL pipeline. Data Engineer focuses on integrating, consolidating, and cleansing data from multiple source systems. This position works closely with the data science and business intelligence teams to prioritize tasks that are important to supporting our product and business units.
Essential functions & responsibilities :
- Develop new ETL processes to fulfill data needs of data science and other departments
- Utilize expertise in data modeling, ETL architecture, and report design for department initiatives
- Produce detailed documentation including data flow diagrams, logical diagrams, and physical diagrams as needed
- Ensure the data collection pipeline and data analysis infrastructure meet the needs of the business
- Acquire strong knowledge of data structures, analysis, replication and distributed/ relational data & database mapping
- Assist with code review process for purposes of learning, asking new questions and finding errors
- Assist with development of new scripts, KPIs and dashboardsAll other duties as assigned
Technical skills and Requirements :
- Experience with modern data warehousing tools such as Redshift, Big Query, Snowflake, Azure Synapse
- Hands-on experience with SQL query language along with data warehouse design and maintenance
- Proficiency in a modern data-centric coding language such as Java, Scala or Python
- Experience working with data orchestration tools such as Airflow
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform
- Experience with containerization tools such as Docker
- Experience with a Cloud provider such as AWS, GCP or Azure
Education and certifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience building/operating systems for data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
Desired Characteristics :
- Strong attention to detail, analytical mindset, and highly organized
- Ability to work independently within the policies, processes, and procedures defined for the team
- Desire to work in a fast-paced startup atmosphere requiring constant learning
- Strong technical aptitude and demonstrated ability to quickly evaluate and learn new technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
As an inclusive company, Graal Systems is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org