Part of the Graal Systems portfolio, Graal Platform let you run apps in an on-premises environment and deliver data services in your datacenter. As organizations race to digitally transform, many are finding they can move faster by using public cloud services to build on modern architectures and refresh legacy apps. Many workloads, however, must remain on-premises—for example, due to technological and regulatory obstacles. Graal Systems has you covered with broad hybrid cloud options and cloud innovation for all your workloads, wherever they reside.
- Hybrid by design
- Enterprise scale and great price performance
- Deployment flexibility
- Gain flexibility and control by building modern applications across hybrid cloud environments using a consistent set of skills, services, tools, and processes.
- Support for Apache Spark, Apache Beam, Apache Flink, Spring Cloud Data Flow…
- Job observability: performance, costs, latency, errors, optimizations
- Backward compatibility for Apache Hadoop*, SAS**…
- Fine management of resources allocated to projects
- Access to highly available and scalable infrastructures
- A hybrid and secure platform
- Try Graal Platform for free before you buy
- Native support for GPUs.
- Creation, storage and exposition of models……
- Support for PyTorch, TensorFlow, scikit-learn, XGBoost, LightGBM, Dask, Ray…
- Better productivity focused on the quality of their code
- Easier and faster model scaling
- Accurate cost and performance management