Site Graal Systems
Graal Systems is a French software publisher specialised in mass data processing and available in the cloud or on premise.
Founded in 2021, Graal Systems is committed to enable every company to take advantage from its data, in real time and at scale, using a simple, intuitive and user friendly solution allowing to quickly build, run, deploy and scale their data and IA projects.
We are looking for a senior software engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The senior software engineer engages directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors to ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions.
To be successful as a senior software engineer, you should be able to drive the software change and release management processes, assisting with the overall maturity of the software development lifecycle. Ultimately, a top-notch senior software engineer will ensure that software deliverables comply with quality standards and are completed on time.
Essential functions & responsibilities :
- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the existing solution and platform.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, and staffing.
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
Technical skills and Requirements :
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
- Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
Education and certifications :
- Bachelor or master degree in IT, Computer Science or related
- Minimum 8 years of programming experience.
Desired Characteristics :
- Strongly innovative and technology minded
- Organized and process oriented
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Project management ability
As an inclusive company, Graal Systems is committed to diversity and gives equal consideration to all applications, without discrimination.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org